Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

SEE YA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

VIP
VIP Member
Ok guys this is gonna be hard but here we go.I was diagnosed today after many test as having cancer in my bones,spine,and lungs.INOPERABLE The cancer Doctor wanted to TRY kemo but's its to far along.So my delema is that i talked to my dotor and told him i want nothing done no kemo or anything else.He agreed and said he will keep it as pain free as possible My kidneys are pretty much gone now and i'm doing just about straight morphine.It might come today or or the next day it would come within days so it's been fun. S.ee you guys somewhere there are hotrods.

Ok guys this is gonna be hard but here we go.I was diagnosed today after many test as having cancer in my bones,spine,and lungs.INOPERABLE The cancer Doctor wanted to TRY kemo but's its to far along.So my delema is that i talked to my dotor and told him i want nothing done no kemo or anything else.He agreed and said he will keep it as pain free as possible My kidneys are pretty much gone now and i'm doing just about straight morphine.It might come today or or the next day it would come within days so it's been fun. S.ee you guys somewhere there are hotrods.
Glad you told us. I will be praying for you.

Sorry to hear that Rick You will be Missed greatly. The Morphine will take the pain away. My Father took the same path Will be praying for you.

Rick,

Hated to see this. It seems to be a more common thing at my age among my aging friends So I won't say goodby, I'll just say See You Down The Road.
God Speed Rick!

George

WOW ! How do you respond to news like this ... Sorry to hear it man,,God speed ,,,and thanks for all your help with my questions ,,

Even though I don't know you personally our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. God Bless. the VanDresar family.

Rick: You have been a great leader and contributor to this board and I'm sure to hot-rodding in general. You will be sorely missed by all of us here--. I wish you peace wherever you go from here. Godspeed

God speed to you Rick, its been great to be able to know you. The board will be missing a little something without you around. Prayers to you and you family.

Rick, I am touched that you made the effort to let us know how you are and what the prognosis is. I can only assume that you are at home and surrounded by loved ones. Please know that you will be missed.

Via con dios, hombre. Goodbye and God speed, John

Well Rick, thats a tough sort of goodbye for you, and for us all keyboard warriors.

From the bottom of the world,(New Zealand) thanks for being part of our forum family. My prayer would be that you get some good time with family and friends, and that as you go to meet your maker, that you are at peace.

Todd Stevenson
Christchurch
New Zealand

Rick, this is the same as Lisa's dad's decision last year. She left for Wisconsin and stayed with him and her mother the whole time.

It's tough to come up with words, but I guess I can say Godspeed and hope to see ya where the hot rods are!

We're here, wishing we were there with ya. You're not alone.

Rick, I'm going to miss you, my friend. We've talked a couple of times about some of this, but I just kept hoping and praying you would be around a lot longer. Apparently God has plans for you that simply will not wait as long as I had hoped.

Blue skies and smooth roads to you. "If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you in the next one..."

Rick, This is hard for me having lost someone very dear to me recently. My thoughts and prayers are with you. You will truely be missed. It's hard to find words at a time like this. Don't fear the other side, it's a wonderfull place. We'll meet there somewhere down the road.

Ron

Rick we will all feel an empty place here, you have always been ready with an answer to anyone's question and have been a good friend to everyone here. You will truly be missed.

It's difficult to find the words, this forum will be missing a good friend. Our prayers to you and your family from me and mine.

Jeff

Godspeed from us in New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back