Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

So-Cal T's 8th Annual Fun Run

409T

Staff member
On August 3rd and 4th the So-Cal T's will be hosting their 8th Annual Fun Run. More details to come, but we will have daytime activities planned for Friday, ending with an evening at Cruisin' Grand in Escondido. For those who haven't been with us before, Cruisin' Grand is the local Friday night car event, that draws about 400 pre-1974 hot rods of all types from all over San Diego county, and perhaps a few from beyond. We will have reserved parking as a group for all T-Buckets.

Saturday is a cruise down the coast to the Embarcadero Village where we have reserved parking on the lawn at the bay. This is an absolutely beautiful venue, and should not be missed.

For those with excess cash there is plenty of shopping, there are restaurants for the hungry, for me
there is plenty of room to sit in either the sun or shade and watch the boats and other SCENERY to by.

We will of course have raffles and trophies and other fun stuff.

For the current flyer and registration forms: http://www.so-caltbuckets.com/AnnualFunRun8.pdf

I went to the 101 Fun Run a couple years ago and really enjoyed it. One comment on the run is you have a GPS, bring it, comes in handy.
I wish I could go, but that is just a few days before Speed Week and Bonneville Salt Flats. Been going there for the last 10 years, kind of a family thing now. Is the Fun Run Always the first of August ?

Are there other "T" events here in So-Cal, Dad and I would like to know ..
Thanks Roger

I don't know of any other ones that are strictly for T-buckets in So-CAl.

Jeff

Just a reminder for those of you looking for something to do at the beginning of August. We at So-Cal T's would love to see you for our 8th Annual Fun Run. The first post in this thread has details.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back