Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

So, why a T Bucket?

Lee, yes I have the download button but I get the "file to big" message. I have been working on photoshop but I get frustrated and walk away. I wish I could set the phone settings to make smaller files.
In my phone I can open the camera and change the settings from 2mp to 1.9mp which makes the pic size smaller, perhaps your phones camera has something similar?

In my phone I can open the camera and change the settings from 2mp to 1.9mp which makes the pic size smaller, perhaps your phones camera has something similar?
I'm looking for that. It's a iPhone 6. I'll go to the AT&T store and ask. Thanks.

I'm looking for that. It's a iPhone 6. I'll go to the AT&T store and ask. Thanks.
I don't think you can change size in an I Phone but this should work for you:
Screenshot Access
Apple iPhones can take screenshots. These screenshots are stored in the phone's screen resolution, which is much smaller than the photo resolution. You can convert a photo to a screenshot using a simple shortcut. Take a photo using the default camera app and load a full screen preview of the photo after you take it. While holding down the "Home" button, press the "On/Off" button briefly until the screen flashes white, indicating a screenshot was taken. The converted picture is now stored in the Camera Roll album. Repeat this for other pictures to reduce the resolution and then delete the original files.

Yea.....you know you'd like one.

1919-ford-hot-rods-for-sale-2015-09-13-1.jpg

Unfortunately, my shop, garages. and wallet aren't large enough for all my likes.

I'm in the same boat as you, Chopped. But we find a way. As long as you keep your head up and be resourceful, it'll work out.

Yes........ there is a T Bucket in the photo.

andyt.jpg

vintage.jpg

When you get back to the basis of what Hot Rodding is, it's about going faster than the next guy, not trying to look pretty.

Yes........ there is a T Bucket in the photo.

View attachment 12469

Man...I like a lot of the details to that car!
The roll of the header tubes...those small diameter coil springs on the rearend...the way the sidewalls puff out on the front tires...The whole tire/wheel vibe actually!
The tire height to width plays a part too. I actually like that the tires are small diameter!
The "look" that T has is the reason they got so popular in the first place.
I have to say though that not all of them nailed the look as well as this one!

The only thing that throws me a bit is the headlight size/placement.

That T is a lot like the ones from the early 60's that got me into this stuff in the first place!

Man...I like a lot of the details to that car!
The roll of the header tubes...those small diameter coil springs on the rearend...the way the sidewalls puff out on the front tires...The whole tire/wheel vibe actually!
The tire height to width plays a part too. I actually like that the tires are small diameter!
The "look" that T has is the reason they got so popular in the first place.
I have to say though that not all of them nailed the look as well as this one!

The only thing that throws me a bit is the headlight size/placement.

That T is a lot like the ones from the early 60's that got me into this stuff in the first place!

And note the angle of the panhard bar. I've been looking at my set up and a few others. I think, when you factor how light these cars are, a fully horizontal panhard bar isn't as big a factor as it seems. I think, as long as you have something to keep the rear end from sliding away, you're okay. My old car had a Watt's linkage that never leveled out like it was designed to and I drove it trouble free for 7 years. I think someone on this site mentioned that with these cars, it's just to keep the rear end looking square. I think that may actually be the case.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back