Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

South Carolina newbie

Lambo

Soooooo I bought a 1917 track t recently and figured I’d start here at this website since an online search about the history of the car showed an old thread by someone who claimed to have helped build it! I’ll post some pics soon and see where it leads me.

Welcome aboard from the always sunny and warm Caribbean . . . . :cool:

Looks like a classically built T . . . are those wire wheels and all . . .

Welcome from New Mexico...…….

Welcome! The NTBA Nationals are going to be in Townsend TN next year in June. There
should be 100 + TBuckets, you might want to attend. Usually you can find an empty seat
and ride along if you don't have a finished car.

Welcome from St Louis. Good looking T there. :thumbsup: Can you share who from this forum helped build it?

Hello Lambo - Welcome!

I am the President of the "Carolina T's", a chapter of the National T-Bucket Alliance (NTBA). We currently have 31 members across the Carolina's. There is no cost to join the chapter. If you would like to join our ranks, please send me a Private Message with your name, address, phone number and e-mail. Also, if you could attach a picture of you standing next to your ride, I will put it into the next newsletter. I try to get them out monthly, but working two jobs puts a crimp in that at times. If you join, I will mail you the chapter sticker and two stickers from the Fun Run that we had in Mooresville, in April (43 cars attended!).

Finally, if you are unaware of it, the NTBA is going to hold the National in Townsend TN next year. My sense is that there will be more than 125 t-buckets there. Might never be that close again. You should think about attending!

Welcome aboard from the always sunny and warm Caribbean . . . . :cool:

Looks like a classically built T . . . are those wire wheels and all . . .
The car was built with wire wheels originally but at some point in its life it was changed to steel wheels.

Welcome from St Louis. Good looking T there. :thumbsup: Can you share who from this forum helped build it?
Sure, he uses the name Gab. The thread where he left a comment about the car is like 10 years old though. I sent him a private message but have not gotten a response yet.

Hello Lambo - Welcome!

I am the President of the "Carolina T's", a chapter of the National T-Bucket Alliance (NTBA). We currently have 31 members across the Carolina's. There is no cost to join the chapter. If you would like to join our ranks, please send me a Private Message with your name, address, phone number and e-mail. Also, if you could attach a picture of you standing next to your ride, I will put it into the next newsletter. I try to get them out monthly, but working two jobs puts a crimp in that at times. If you join, I will mail you the chapter sticker and two stickers from the Fun Run that we had in Mooresville, in April (43 cars attended!).

Finally, if you are unaware of it, the NTBA is going to hold the National in Townsend TN next year. My sense is that there will be more than 125 t-buckets there. Might never be that close again. You should think about attending!
Thank you for the invitation. I will pm you with my details to join the chapter

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back