Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Standard Body dimensions

Awesome!

I have to tip my hat to CCR for their door structure and associated support system. Every time I see pics of them I have to marvel at what they've developed...and lament that I do not have the fabrication ability to accomplish something similar with my oddball body and configuration. :thumbsup:

I have to tip my hat to CCR for their door structure and associated support system. Every time I see pics of them I have to marvel at what they've developed...and lament that I do not have the fabrication ability to accomplish something similar with my oddball body and configuration. :thumbsup:

You should have seen the look on my loan officers face, when I asked for a loan for a CCR body. I'll just keep saving for one.

You should have seen the look on my loan officers face, when I asked for a loan for a CCR body. I'll just keep saving for one.

Banks have a hard time with anything unconventional. I learned that the hard way years ago when I tried to finance a log cabin kit. Just the last week or so we've had to deal with a lot of foot dragging on the part of a credit union on the financing for the wife's urban assault vehicle.

Banks have a hard time with anything unconventional. I learned that the hard way years ago when I tried to finance a log cabin kit. Just the last week or so we've had to deal with a lot of foot dragging on the part of a credit union on the financing for the wife's urban assault vehicle.

I was joking. Forgot to and the "emoticon". :D There.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back