Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Status of tbucketeers

hulkamania

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Spirit Cars and RPM (Ron Pope) have been working hand in hand to try and keep this wonderful site up and we both have done a lot of research and behind the scenes work to make it happen. I talked to the hosting company today and Spirit Cars paid the bill for the server to keep the site up for another thirty days. This site is a great tool for the industry. Mike did a wonderful job in building and improving the site through the years and we both want to keep it going. We are working on trying to get the site secured as I type this. We want people to know that the site is not going anywhere right now and not to jump ship so soon. We both ask for everyone's patience through this and ask that everyone just keeping enjoying, posting and interacting on the site. We both will keep everyone posted on what is going on throughout the process and we both want to thank everyone in advance!

Yes, please don't be jumping ship just yet. Josh and I are on the phone with each other, the hosting company and Mikes son. We are going to do everything we can to save this site. Josh and I have a pretty good handle on this and we both agree we can save it. So please bare with us.

GREAT NEWS!!! My hat's off to both of you. You guys are not only great sponsors of this site but it also looks like you'll be the guys that save this great site.

Jim

Hats off to you guys for sure. This is the first and last place I look at each day. Maybe 10 times a day. Ya, I have lots of time. I will be here as long as the site remains.
Lee

Awesome!

I echo the previous sentiments. I have been a fairly regular contributer of this forum since 2009 and would hate to see it go away. I don't have the technical savvy and time to keep something like this going, but as before, have no issue helping support the forum financially.

I hope we can keep this forum supported by several manufacturers as it is now- I think while all of you are spirited competitors, you a seem to play well in the same sandbox. For us the consumer and enthusiast, this is a huge benefit having CCR, RPM, and Spirit involved here. I hope it stays that way.

Thanks to both of you for stepping up and trying to save our site.

Good news to say the least. Thanks to everyone involved in keeping the site going:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is a testament as to the kind of folks Hulk and Ron are to work together while being business competitors to accomplish a common goal. That is why I have chosen these folks to spend my money with for my project. Thank you both for what you are doing. Although I prefer to fabricate much of what I need myself, when it is beyond my expertise or more cost effective I will buy from these two businesses first. Thank you again!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back