Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-Boy Body

Francis Blake said:
This is a very interesting build, it shows what can be done with some imaginationand and a good amount of skill and a lot of work. This is going to be interesting to see finished. Keep up the good work and plenty pics. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Kudos Francis. I am having a great time crafting this. Even though I know in my minds eye what it will look like (for the most part), it is great watching it evolve.

Regards,

Keeper said:
I cannot believe I have missed this thread up to now. Couple things I realized.

There is a ton of skill out there on this site and I need more tools! :razz:

Keep up the good work. Its a damn interesting build.

I appreciate the comment :hb: and agree that there is a ton of skill, as well as knowledge out there. Besides reading and looking at everyone's interesting pictures, I have gained a lot of information from others too.

Just think of what we could produce if we were all building out of the same shop. How could we loose? The government would be there if we got in over our heads. Yeah right!

Ron

I would love to join forces with you guys, but my blood is too thin for Minnesota or Ontario. :eek: If the Government bailed us out, the program would be called "Bonds for Bucketeers", in lieu of "Cash for Clunkers". :welcome:

Well, all of the final shaping of both fender bucks are finally completed :lol:. Here are a couple more photos with some flat black rattle can sprayed on them in order to get a better perspective. Your thoughts??
T-Boy20090828001.jpg

T-Boy20090828002.jpg

I am starting to hear batman music in my head mr fixit.

Here is the latest update so that Rooster 57 cant call it Inviso Bucket. LOL

T-Boy20090830002.jpg

T-Boy20090830003.jpg

T-Boy20090830004.jpg

T-Boy20090830001.jpg

T-Boy20090830006.jpg

Yes, finally some sheet metal! :lol::):lol::)

Streetwerkz said:
that thing is awesome!!!
I love it!!!
Very nice werk, you have done a great job

Thanks Streetwerkz, I appreciate it. :D

Kwel, I like it. Nice fab work. :thumbsup:

VegasBruce said:
Kwel, I like it. Nice fab work. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support, I worked an extra hour on it today due to your encouragement. :)

Maybe I am being a nuisance, but here is the results of last nights efforts. I was going to lock up my money in the trunk, but when I am finished, I won't need to be concerned with having a key since I am going to spend too much on this project ;). But hey, I am having a blast and life is too short, right?

T-Boy20090831001.jpg

From the outside...

T-Boy20090831002.jpg

Fron the inside...

HAceT said:
Man oh man that looks great. I'm loving it alot. Did you already start fabbing the sheet metal around the buck? If so man you move fast.

Glad that you like it. Yes, you are looking at the sheet metal which is completed on the rear section other than the fenders and quarter panels.

It would not bother me if you posted pictures everyday. I am loving watch this build as it progresses . Fantastic job:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back