Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-Boy Body

Steve, It's always great to here when the wife is involved. My wife loves the idea of my car. She always ask me if I'm done yet.

It's funny how many time I have started go or have already gone in one direction, then I ask the question on here and end up going in a total different direction.

Just remember; It's always easy to keep them happy, than to make them happy! lol:lol::):lol::wacky:

Eric

mikesplumbing said:
I'm diggin the project Steve...AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Mike

Thanks Mike, it is keeping my brain busy and my attutude in check while I am out of work. Been 7 months now with no work, but I think I may be on to something which I will know tomorrow. It seems that the T-Boy project will slow down, but in this case, a good thing...:)

eafree said:
Steve, It's always great to here when the wife is involved. My wife loves the idea of my car. She always ask me if I'm done yet.

It's funny how many time I have started go or have already gone in one direction, then I ask the question on here and end up going in a total different direction.

Just remember; It's always easy to keep them happy, than to make them happy! lol:lol::):lol::wacky:

Eric

This is true Eric, especially the last line...

jbisme said:
All valid points. I'll shut up now. :silenced:

No need to shut up, look what you got started. Everyone is talking to each other. LOL

I dont think strawberryslits website would produce the result your lookin for . Infact make sure the soalmate is no where to be seen when you type it in. I am afraid to even try.:eek::eek:

Do not make the mistake I just made, my Bears just played one of the worse games I can recall in their history so I figured hell, what else can go wrong today. I'll tell you what, DON'T google strawberryslit and if you do DON'T click on any of the links that come up, trust me.

I thought the Bears did what was needed. LOL Vikes/Favre lost PACKERS won!!!

Now I know what an elephant must feel like. What, you don't understand? Look down and you will see my trunk. LOL

Also, my new shiny fuel cell :) Ahhh, 22 gallons of crusin fun! Someday...

T-Boy20091031002.jpg

T-Boy20091031001.jpg

T-Boy20091031003.jpg

Fuel cell outer shoe box.

T-Boy20091031004.jpg

Fuel cell in box.

T-Boy20091031005.jpg

Complete fuel cell with cover and 45 degree remote filler oriented to rear. This will be connected to the neck on the upper deck behind the trunk lid. :)

Steve, that looks awesome as always. I can't help myself with some of the modern day words.lol
I may have to come back to Florida one day, just to look at your car. Keep up the beautiful work, and keep us posted.

Eric

Oh boy, look out now. Mr. Fixit's got on of the baddest gas tanks around and he's not afraid to use it. :lol:

(Too bad Mr. Fixit's wife talked him into going cheap on the tail lights. :D)

I'm only kidding. Somebody's gotta say something besides "nice job" all the time. :thumbsup:

Was the gas tank in backwards in the first pic? Awesome job.

Eric, thanks as always. You should make it to Florida soon. How about the Turkey Rod Run???

Jbisme, you are correct, my gas tank is faster than yours :D As for the cheap taillights, oh wait a minute I think I see a nice Volkswagon on Ebay that you may be interested in making into a hot rod. Just kidding my friend.

Putz, no, the tank was not in backwards, the filler neck is indexable so I oriented it towards the back of the trunk since the filler will be above it to the rear.

Don't laugh, okay you can laugh, but there will be one piece of Volkswagen on the car I'm building.

jbisme said:
Don't laugh, okay you can laugh, but there will be one piece of Volkswagen on the car I'm building.

Hmmm, now you have my interest. :ciao: What part might that be???

I splattered my wife with mud on my first trike, so whatever I build must have fenders. The front teardrop turnsignals Beetles had in the 1960's might look okay on the 33 Chevy Master fenders she picked out. So I guess that will be 2 VW pieces. :surprised:

Oh I can't wait to get started! Waiting out this winter is driving me crazy. :)

jbisme said:
I splattered my wife with mud on my first trike, so whatever I build must have fenders. The front teardrop turnsignals Beetles had in the 1960's might look okay on the 33 Chevy Master fenders she picked out. So I guess that will be 2 VW pieces. :surprised:

Oh I can't wait to get started! Waiting out this winter is driving me crazy. :wacky:

AH HAA, the truth comes out! You have your wife providing input too. Well, glad to hear that you are a team also.:rolleyes:

As for the winter, we are hoping that the temp drops below 75 degrees this weekend. Bring out the sweaters, brrrrr. :lol:

Hello all,

It has been quite a while since I have visited the forum since I have been pretty with work for a change. I am happy to say that I have squeezed in some work on the car, but have had less opportunity to take the photos and share. Well anyway, here are a few progress shots.
T-Boy20091206006.jpg

T-Boy20091206003.jpg

T-Boy20091206002.jpg

T-Boy20091206005.jpg

T-Boy20091206001.jpg

Hello ALl:

It has been months since I have posted and have been meaning to, but been busy with work for a change. I have made progress and have many photos, but seems that the forum has changed since I was last here. I hope that these photos post.IMG_2145.JPGIMG_2145.JPG

I guess that didn't go too well. Here is another one.

[attachment=3930:IMG_2147.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG
    674.2 KB · Views: 93

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back