Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Bucket curious

TUCK

Hi Folks,

I'm new to the forum and to T buckets. Just finishing a build on a 67 Fairlane and I'm thinking about a T bucket for my next project. I've got a fairly fresh small block ford engine, transmission, and rearend leftover from my Fairlane project. In a perfect world I'd like to find a Bucket project complete except for the motor and drivetrain. The 67 has taken 2 years to complete, so I'd like to find something I don't have to start from the ground up. On the other hand I don't want to drop major dollars on a kit. Any ideas? Thanks.

Welcome have you looked on Ebay?....................Its always great to see a Ford in a Ford............

You will have fun with one and if you got a couple days in June run up to Dayton Ohio for the NTBA (National T Bucket Alliance) National meet. You can get some great ideas on Buckets when you have about 150 in one place...........June 24/25 2011................... :popcorn: :hoist:

Mike

Thanks for the response. I'm checking Ebay. Good to know there are some parts close by in East TN. I'm in that area alot on my bike.

On your first bucket you could start with one already made with a "TITLE" so you don't have to go through that headache. It is also nice to fix one a little and drive to see if you like it and things you want to fix.

On your first bucket you could start with one already made with a "TITLE" so you don't have to go through that headache. It is also nice to fix one a little and drive to see if you like it and things you want to fix.

I agree that is the best way to go, I just picked up mine with a 350 in it and its so much fun

Thanks Folks,

I'm gonna keep my eyes open and be patient. Fixing one a little is the ideal situation. RPM got your PM.

Thanks Folks,

I'm gonna keep my eyes open and be patient. Fixing one a little is the ideal situation. RPM got your PM.

consider getting one that is half finished or needs restored and you will get a great deal.

I have seen show car t's for under 10k

when you see the right one you will know.

welcome Tuck, good luck on your T search.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back