Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Bucket Facebook Site

fluidfloyd

Ran across a invitation to join a Bucket FB site tonight. Now I'm not a face book type of guy but thought some of you might be interested. I really can't tell if it's just pictures of cars only. If there is no building methods or ideas I really see no reason to join. I do view some other type automotive FB sites but they are technical orientated. I'm some of you might well already on this site. For those that are not then here is the link. Let us know of what you found.
George

Mike Beesley's T buckets and Hot Rod page.
@1923TBuckets · Community
Mike Beesley's T buckets and Hot Rod page.

I know a guy who knows a guy whom has a cousin that facebooks. I try not to go there but I was once kidnapped and forced to see some of it and I haven't been the same since.:cool:

No doubt there's a ham radio group where everything you type on the keyboard shows up in Morse code . . . . :D

If the NTBA would get off of fb I would leave it in a heart beat! A very dangerous place!

No doubt there's a ham radio group where everything you type on the keyboard shows up in Morse code . . . . :D

You got that right. Ham and computers are now seamlessly integrated. You don't even have to own a radio to listen and add your nickel's worth.

Facebook leaves me with these thoughts "Be aware Be very aware and never believe anything it's all done with smoke and mirrors...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back