Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale T Bucket For Sale

MichBucket

23t 1.jpg 23T 2.jpg 23T 3.jpg 23T 4.jpg Hi All, well, sadly I am exiting the T Bucket world. First off, thanks to all who helped over time.

So,
23T
305 Chevy
Holley 4bbl
Edelbrock Performer Intake
350Trans
Ford Rear End
New Headers
New Wheels and Tires (less than 60 miles)
Front brake conversion to disc (but have the original drums/shoes)
Rear brakes rebuilt
Titled and located in SE Michigan
Front bumper is not currently on the car
$10,500 OBO

Attachments

• 23t 1.jpg
    23t 1.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 9
Sorry to hear that, Tom. I agree, someone will have a nice bucket for that price. I hope you'll keep in touch and give a shout once in awhile. T-buckets kinda get under your skin, if you know what I mean...:confused:;)

That's a fair price, right time of year, you shouldn't have any problem selling it. Good luck, what's your next venture?

I'm in garden City---wasn't you just building or bought this about 2 years ago?? What happened?

I'm in garden City---wasn't you just building or bought this about 2 years ago?? What happened?

Hey Butch, yep that was me. I "finished" it (LOL...you never finish these things), Cleaned it up, converted the brakes and other work, drove it around and had fun. But this Countach kit came up and I couldn't resist. My better half said, pick one...but you can't have two. So, tough choice but always wanted to do a Countach. Let me know if you hear of someone in our neck of the woods who is interested. I also listed it on Facebook Marketplace. Sorry we never got a chance to meet.

That's a fair price, right time of year, you shouldn't have any problem selling it. Good luck, what's your next venture?

As I was telling Butch27, Countach kit. Had lot's of fun with the T but always wanted to do the Countach...and with only a two car garage the better half said pick one. Oh well, maybe we'll win the lotto tonight!

You mean you'd rather have this . . .
CqoCGgVWIAQ2xQ5.jpg

I paid $7800 for mine that had been sitting 10 + years and already put $2K back in it still need a top

Thanks for the compliment but my build skills are nothing compared to you guys on this board. I am always impressed by the work I see.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back