Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-bucket gathering in North Louisiana

Awhile back Chief T was inquiring about having a gathering at the Red River Street Rod associations annual Hot Rod Reunion. Below is a link to their site in case anyone is interested. I figured I better post something so I don't forget. LOL.

For those non computer types click here, Yes right here.

Wasn't inquiring, I was promoting it. I,m the liaison between the RRSRA and the NTTB since I belong to both clubs. Gonna be a fun time on Apr 8-9. Will answer ? and help any way I can if anyone is interested in attending.

Wasn't inquiring, I was promoting it. I,m the liaison between the RRSRA and the NTTB since I belong to both clubs. Gonna be a fun time on Apr 8-9. Will answer ? and help any way I can if anyone is interested in attending.

Bad choice of words on my part T.

So how did this event turn out? I was in west Tx and didn't get home till Saturday night so I had to miss out.

I don't have any pictures, but we did have a great time. Met some new folks and had a couple of nice cruises. Fish place had good food, too.

Thanks to all involved with the show. We'll try to be back next year.

Mike

I am pulling out of here Friday morning early and should be there about noon ... had a GREAT time last year and hope for the same this year.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back