Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Bucket project on hold

vand

Banned
I have decided to put my T Bucket project on hold and possably sell to devote full time to my dirt track race car. I feel this is necessary as I am 67 and won't gety another chance to finish out my racing career. I just want to thank Ron (RPM) for the advise and great parts he made for me. Especialy the custom AMC motor mounts. What a great job. Wishing everyone a great holiday season and good luck on all your projects. Dave (VAND)

I have decided to put my T Bucket project on hold and possably sell to devote full time to my dirt track race car. I feel this is necessary as I am 67 and won't gety another chance to finish out my racing career. I just want to thank Ron (RPM) for the advise and great parts he made for me. Especialy the custom AMC motor mounts. What a great job. Wishing everyone a great holiday season and good luck on all your projects. Dave (VAND)
As a former dirt racer in western ny, I am just getting started with my T, and ron from RPM I heard, will be great. Dont sell if you don't have too. Mike J

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back