Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Fever Fred

Spanky

Staff member
Shout-out to Fred . . . how ya doin' man? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Love to hear from you . . . o_O

I'm here. I just have a family crisis to work through.

I have to agree with John, real life situations require real life attention.....the t bucket will be waiting patiently when you're available.

On June 7th, I lost my little sister. God took her. I guess he needed another angel. I was very pissed at that. I'm over it now, but still confused. That feeling will too pass. The lyrics in the video don't align with the feelings I have. But the melody does. I'm angry and tired of crying. Back to business. Back to living. I'm angry and will channel that feeling into something positive. It's what she would have wanted.

On June 7th, I lost my little sister. God took her. I guess he needed another angel.

So sorry to hear, Fred. My hope is that someday we will understand God's love for us, and see our loved ones again. In the meantime, my heart breaks for you.

Sorry for your loss Fred, You could have a dedication spot on your cowl for your sister.

Condolences.

Sorry for your loss Fred. Losing a love one is never easy. Your faith will help. Remember all the joy she brought into your life. She is now bringing that joy to those in Heaven. Some day you will be with her again and you will be sharing stories. God Bless you and your family.

Thanks guys. Sometimes I forget this little group is a family. But I just needed some time to sort things out. I'm in a good place and moving forward. In the mean time....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back