Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Tech Article Question...

Baby Huey

I need Counciltation.....
Some have asked about my post on the Rear Axle Dolly,Putting it in the Tech section....
Good or Badddd Idea ?
Maybe it should go in the "Projects and Plans" section ?
Maybe a new Heading: "Shop Projects" or "Shop Tools"
Maybe just forget about it and if ya want info, write me a PM or leave me a message????? I dunno.....

I don't feel like just any ol thing should be posted in the Tech Articles, pretty soon it will be full of all kinds of crap some related ,some not.. We got a good thing goin here, I feel we should police it carefully to prevent "Un-Tech" articles from sneekin in....Know what I mean?

"BH":cool:

I vote for SHOP PROJECTS and TOOLS as the new thread.What do you think Mike/Grandad?

I would like to see a shop tools type of catagory too. BH's caddy is so awesome. This is the kind of thing I could really sink my teeth into. As a mater of fact I have already got some 4" channel and a cutting list is made. I would like to see someone a year down the road to be able to access this. That's why I suggested to put it in the tech section. On the other sites I look at, One of my first stops are the shop tools threads. Some ideas are great, some aren't. But That's for me to judge for myself.

BH...If you write it up, I would suggest the suspension catagory.

Ron

That would be cool Mike these guys have a ton of ideas to make shop work easier.

That's it Mike...I'll be watching to see what comes of this. I think it would be a great addition to the site.

Ron

I question the sanity of adding another Articles forum, particularly as those forums are getting as much attention as a bald-headed step-child. I went ahead and opened this one up and we'll see how it goes.

Geeeeeeeeez Al, yur sooooooo Kool, I waz wonderin what I waz goin do do next....I hope it's not as hard as postin pikchurz.... :razz: "BH"

Ifin yall need some hep give me a holla and tween usins we can figger it out.:rofl:

Baby Huey said:
Geeeeeeeeez Al, yur sooooooo Kool, I waz wonderin what I waz goin do do next....I hope it's not as hard as postin pikchurz.... :razz: "BH"

So is it really bad that one day later I'm still LMAO??? You're a really good sport BH... Next time we get together... the Fish Sticks are on me! :sorry:

LumenAl said:
So is it really bad that one day later I'm still LMAO??? You're a really good sport BH... Next time we get together... the Fish Sticks are on me! :sorry:

Sorry Al, I'm on a diet now, no more fried foods.....So "next Time" it'll be Bugers and shakes !.....:razz: "BH"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back