Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Thanks for the add

I was on here some time ago before . I was toying around with the idea of doing a rendition of Australian Nick Butler's C cab . We'll I finialy have started to scratch build a 1/25 scale version . This will be my last year for a sizable income tax refund . My girlfriend and i have talked and we agree that it is probably about due time to buy a 1915 body and build a frame and get some basic items . So I think this will be the year that we begin to bring this dream to life. Thanks

Glad you're back, Grumpy. Can't wait to see some pics of your build! What do you plan to use for motor-vation?

A friend of mine has one of those that he'd probably turn loose of. I'll check when I see him later today . . .
Thanks . Would love leads . I know they are far and few between and a little more pricey then I want . However I want one of those or a W block as those are the two sexiest motors I think

Hey, Grump - My friend with the 331 Hemi has sold it, but . . . no money has changes hands, and should that deal fall through, would you like to be next on the list?

I know a lady whose husband passed and she is trying to sell his 348 (W motor) and some additional parts. If I remember correctly it is brand new, never installed, but that may just be CRS. If you are interested I can get her email address and PM it to you.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back