Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The “Angry” Red Barron... Spring 2019!

That might be even cooler than the original. I was one of the millions of kids that had the plastic model, to this day it's the biggest selling model of all time...and is still being made in limited quantities.

Beautiful !!!

Is the gas tank made of SS or polished aluminum?

Is there a kid, who was into cars, who didn't have a model of the original awesome ride? I think not. Still looks great and always a pleasure to see it. This build is fantastic!

Is there a kid, who was into cars, who didn't have a model of the original awesome ride? I think not. Still looks great and always a pleasure to see it. This build is fantastic!
I certainly did not have that or any other caricature"car model .Only useful to gather money from non car people to gawk at at car shows (another waste of time)....

2o2f . . . did somebody steal the raisins from your raisin bran this morning??? o_O
Nope , I just get sick of a bunch of adult(?) Males fawning & gushing like a bunch of teenage girls over a rockstar ,over a totally useless exercise in wasting time and material , it was useless as a model and you already know how I feel about car shows. So you bunch of sheep go ahead and feed somebody's ego in the desperate hope that they'll feed yours..
BTW , nobody peed in my post toasties either ..

Well......LMFAO! That calls for a video!

I certainly did not have that or any other caricature"car model .Only useful to gather money from non car people to gawk at at car shows (another waste of time)....
I've often wanted to give you a new moniker .... 2Old2Grumpy or 2O2G ! But we love you for who
you are !!! Actually I'm about half-way between you and Spanky, sometimes there is way too much
fluff on this website. LOL !!!

I know a forum member at another website and he is known as "Grumpy" or sometimes "GrumpyVette"
and he embraces his name.

Sounds like the 7 dwarfs. Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey and Doc. I know people who might fit into any of those types.
Me included!!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back