Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The BIG BOY body

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
This new body is 10" longer than a stock bucket, but it is also 6" wider. This one has no door, but we will be offering it with a door also. Just $ 699 for either one, plus shipping or you can pick them up at our shop.
Big%20boy%20body%202_zpstvwgeysc.jpg

Big%20boy%20body_zpsnyrwjm3s.jpg

Nice! Are you going to offer windshields, wider frames, etc to go with it or are there already such offerings?

I got the 10" stretch body from you about 3 yrs ago, is mine 6" wider or is this body your showing new and improved?

This is a brand new body from new molds. This is the first one out of the mold.
So this is 6" wider than the one I have. ? What does the dash look like?

Nice! I bet most people will want the wider body.

Ron...Did you widen the firewall as in foot/clutch petal area?

George
It is 6" wider all the way front to back, So yes it is 6" wider in the front firewall and 6" wider in the back. This is very close to the car in my avatar, it was 6" wider. It made a big big difference. Regular auto bucket seats will now fit.

It is 6" wider all the way front to back, So yes it is 6" wider in the front firewall and 6" wider in the back. This is very close to the car in my avatar, it was 6" wider. It made a big big difference. Regular auto bucket seats will now fit.

You are NOT that big anymore, from the last time I saw you, just the same height!!

Wish that I had waited a little longer and got this one. Well I can loose a few more pounds and fit in the standard stretch model.

Do you have a frame for this, I only see the std frame on web site.

Reactions: RPM

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back