Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The Bucket List

I took allot of inspiration from old small convertibles like the 61 corvette.
I thought it would just be appropriate with the 327 corvette engine.
I would really like to get my hands on one of those 327 mechanical fuel injection systems.. but hey .. that's dreams for another day.

Reactions: Guy
Wow, that's some very nice custom fabrication work ! Very impressive !

I always liked the checkered flags emblem of the good old days of the 327, 427, etc... both of which I own. That's my favorite era, '6o's and '70's.

Bruce if you need someone to vouch for that just ask me.....LOL:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I know it doesn't look like much now.
And the finger shedder fan is gone.
The Alternator will be relocated I am thinking to the lower passenger side if I can figure out the plumbing issue with the water pump.
The seats will be reupholstered (covered temporarily).
Will be glass beading the intake and a few other components, the rest of the rusty chrome will be replaced with aluminum.
So the bulk of the look will be black, brushed aluminum, and some spray on ceramic.
I want to change out all the hardware for stainless allen head bolts - socket head cap screw type.
And all the heim joints need to be replaced as well, hope I can find stainless.
Want to add some friction shocks to the front, just off of the main tube.
And I may have to loose a leaf out of the front (the thing is solid as concrete).
I just got back 11 parts from power coating dam came out nice i removed all of the front end and had it coated

o43Qc47w4doTMDXuLf2Mrib__HUB6twdkEwUAPI7tD4ksDi2do7Kca6dokEp8PEmF139AhZOPNqsIpfgUiS291EUV3k9a2kC7VY8drhnZfJqM9KxEjolaLB1a411po874O5aKzRhvV6FdEJqMduedF4zSFd-YcN0Ocnijm2ecdVHGzX8o6N6TtEwG-GY7bvoS72PjfVyRq0GjfO9FIMQPXm81jQUu6X5OdA05sxHITSyJtC-g8FQFBEXy68V_4OugvaiHj-XHzF_84DHQYeWh_hSlDLRn3ldcXQAwJr9CasyINiQrjBGivB9cabHpbundD8XtuOxOGAgJk9uLXEdn8LxebSeGUpbsKD8oscDsTnklnzz5f5zgSudY8LeooaoT5so9pz8QfDuQbwujjBz20ZZPcYecpD98OrxNtv6Ii_F6pyRW_vgfGJeL8jk32R9EZM66PKjDHliOgVh9RISwQh5JD1oQqGg0cN1z7ThNjrbrmkbvVkyJZQygmnT7GELiF9tJI2_FNHgFkifOqTOGSons4gzMUpCuc29s6TP8RrqioZx5sPl6Idem4-sRckm5IMthxV6heA6iKIYuEaRuwUnDsO5KaA7zciGii7yUdL29NsuWWxn9yjvKbl0l1s6HJW2kYTTGNOe0Utk4-Gy1o3F6sOCrI0b=w687-h915-no

I'm no ford expert , but on chevies , the bearing goes below the axle , the sims & bronze washer go above .
The weight of the car on the bearing.........the bronze washer against the axle , grease grooves up

Hey Guy, what is that color code for the powder coat you used. That looks just like the ceramic coat I want to do on my headers.

I'm no ford expert , but on chevies , the bearing goes below the axle , the sims & bronze washer go above .
The weight of the car on the bearing.........the bronze washer against the axle , grease grooves up
if you have the groves up will fill with dirt and water right ?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back