Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The future of the Bash ?

B.C.

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Spirit Industries can no longer be the sole force behind the Bash It's now in the hands of "The Committee". There will be a decision on the future of the Buckethead Bash made next week by "The Committee" and a press release on July 30.
I want to thank everyone who has been part of the T bucket events the past 4 years it has truly been a BLAST for me to be able to be a part of it. Thanks again.

We are pleased to announce a New and Improved, Bigger and Better Buckethead Bash and friends event scheduled for July 13-18 2009.

The vision and intent of Spirit Industries has not changed since 1994 when we put up the first T bucket only message board on the Internet through the hosting of the 2008 Buckethead Bash. That goal is to add valve and enhance the experience of owning a Spirit Product. The Buckethead Bash has never been Spirit only but rather an event where everyone is special and no one is more important than anyone else.

Now just as Spirit has grown so the event needs to grow also. Spirit produces a wide range of T's but we also produce a wide range of model A's as well as a 32 with more cars to come. It's time we include the rest of the hotrod world in what I believe is one of the most fun car events in the country. T buckets will be first and foremost but the Saturday show at the fairgrounds will be open to all pre 1972 cars. T buckets first then whatever room is left at the fairgrounds will be open to those other cars as well as some bikes. I estimate the fairgrounds can hold in up-wards of 600 vehicles so we have room to grow.

Next years event will again be a week long party with lots of car related stuff going on for Bucketheads. The Tuesday party needs to stay under 200 or it is no longer a party at the house and becomes a public event. For that reason we will have to limit the Tuesday night event to the first 100 pre registered or by invitation. We will set up preregistration on the Bash site soon as well as except mail in registrations.

The Tbucket events in Mountain Home the past 4 years have been for the most part a one man show (with the help of his wife) and that will drastically change in the future. Spirit Industries does not plan to move out or to the fringe of the the event but rather move to the heart of the event while at the same time working with many very capable people to see the Bash move to the next level. I love a good party and a good party takes a good host. Spirit will continue to be one of your hosts for the Mountain Home adventure but we will not be the only host.

We have a great team with a vision for the future but more than just a vision we will have a plan and a path to get there. Even with the best vision and a good plan there would be no party with out you so we want to invite you to be our honored guests in Mountain Home AR next year for the Buckethead Bash 2009.

So the T Bucket Only Buckethead Bash is now just another "anything goes" hot rod show... at least that's what it sounds like.

I understand, but I guess I just enjoy T Bucket ONLY events more.

Todd you missed a great time in the Officer Sell Memorial cruz. We did it on Friday night and there were lot's of bikes, lot's of cars, and of course lot's of buckets. There is every indication that part of the event could double again next year. Friday night was the first time in the week that we included anything other than buckets. On Saturday we gave preferred parking to non T's in the fairgrounds if they were in the Sell cruz but kept the buckets front and center. In the Future the Buckethead Bash will always keep the buckets front and center and everyone else will get to fill what space is still empty.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back