Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The hype begins

B.C.

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Here is a radio interview we did today pumping the Bash.The link to the radio spot was old so I edited this post. Here is a new link to a TV spot we did last week. I think we went on 2nd. I have not watched it but here it is if you want to.

Bob I watched the whole thing they mentioned that you where coming on the show later thats all.

I just watched it. We are on the 3rd segment. When one segment ends you need to wait for a few seconds and then the next segment starts. I was able to fast forward threw it as it loaded. You will have to decide if it is worth your time to watch. the segments are 12 min each.link

Let see 36 min program with only 12 min of what we want to see HMMMMM sounds like a regular TV show. HA HA Good job BC the bash should be a big hit this year. You are a great ambassador for this hobby.

I just watched the entire segment and thought it was great. If that were aired up here in the Chicago area it would have been edited down to 60 seconds with the host talking over you for 45 seconds. Keep up the great work, it's people like you that are keeping T buckets alive and well.

Way to promote the hobby and helping out a worthy organization.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back