Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The T in my head, thoughts?

Just a suggestion ; put the wires in a black conduit ( plastic conduit , at least ). Hope this helps.

Looks better in my opinion. The 32 has the plastic conduit but I think this looks better and is easier to work with.

The winter cold, rain & snow has officially crept in. Slowing motivation and slowing progress. I figure if I tackle quick little projects it'll amount to progress by the end of the season.

Quick little project #1:

Modifying the aftermarket 90's mustang 75mm throttlebody to bolt down to the jaguar supercharger inlet

Quick little project #2:

Mount the boat seats on the original tractor seat bases to lift them up and lean them back

Quick little project #3:

Mounting ignition coils and making the ignition lead ends/terminals.

At this point I'm really feeling like I'm trying to stuff 20lbs of stuff into a 5lb bag, It's already getting tight to mount everything

At this point I'm really feeling like I'm trying to stuff 20lbs of stuff into a 5lb bag, It's already getting tight to mount everything

That's T-buckets for ya' ;) Not a lot of room for anything/anybody!:confused:

Your t bucket is lookin' great mykk. For my boat seats , I used jeep sliders & black abs plastic to make an adapter. Don't forget ; I have 10"s more leg room than the standard t bucket. Hopefully , 6' + people will be able to drive the car too.

Two weeks off from work means I'm spending every day, all day in the shop working on the project:

Day 1:

Man that's alot of wiring .... I love it !!!

Looking very nice and neat!

OP and WT gauges, both mechanical. No horn, no speedo, no fuel gauge. Spoke front no brakes, just drums on rear...stops took some planning!

I bet you were younger then also. I want safety now as I might see a few more years.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back