Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The Time is Near

Hi guys, I thought I might leave the garage for just[B a minute to let you all know I'm a ok. My daughter will be uploading my pictures to photobucket today and I will post some them my this evening. Got to go, by.

thomas

:lol:That's a man on a mission! Thanks for letting us know you're okay and I'm looking forward to those box pics!:lol:

Hey, Thomas. Don't stay in the garage too long. Strange things happen to the mind and people will be scared of what you are building in there!:lol:

I think thomas should post a picture of the ear to ear grin he's probably wearing right now.

too bad he's WAY too preocupied to do that, LOL

keep it up man, i'm rooting for you.

Nailbomb, I would like to show you that ear to ear grin I have, but I just do not know how to post these pictures I have. I will get them uploaded to this site soon.............I hope.:lol:

thomas:)

Thomas, the easiest way is to load them onto Photobucket and then drop them in here. Photobucket is a free site. I hope to see them soon.

How far are you in to piecing things together? Any problems?

Fred, I have the rear end mounted, waiting for the u-bolt for the front end to show up so I mount the front end. Body is in place. Also waiting for the master cylinder. I may be able to set the transmission and motor in this weekend. All I would need to finish a mockup is a radiator and wheels and tires and than tear it back down and start the body work and paint.:lol:

Oi, thats gotta be kindof weird going from a empty garage and a dream to damn near a rolling chassis. Guess thats the benifit of not building piece by piece like i'm planning.

I'm curious though, are you more or less aprehensive than you were befor you got the package? I mean yeah, you've got a great start, but your still not done, theres still plenty of work left. I guess what i'm trying to ask is, has this large step you've made in so short a time span been fulfilling to you?

Thomas, if you can upload images to PhotoBucket, you can upload them to the photo gallery here. It's the same process.

Wow, you are really making hay. I'm hoping to be able to get a completed car in less than 24 months and it sounds as if you're going to make it in under 24 days!

Mike, the gallery will not except bmaps, only jpegs I'm having a problem converting over. I'm telling you gentlemen this old brain will at times not work very will. If I could get my old buddy Rick to come over sometime soon, I'm sure we would have them up in no time.;)

Nailbomb, I was lucky enough to have taken very good care of my 1994 Ranger bass boat. It was always garage kept. Washed and wax after evering fishing trip. So when I decided it was time to sell, I got a good chunk of change for it. It allowed me to get a good jump on my build. I'm also at the age (64) that alot of my relatives around my age are dieing off. All though I plan on living awhile longer you truly don't know what the Lord has in store for you. So with that said, all my children are grown and married. Jush my wife (Susan) and I are left to enjoy sometime together. With her help I would like to take my beautiful wife for a few rides in what I believe will be a beautiful car when done. There is plenty of work to do getting this care in shape. It is not overwhelming at all, just great joy in the build. I pray you all have this great experiace. Great, great fun.:D

HI Thomas:
I hope that you are having a great time building your car, I believe that when you think young you stay young much longer, so plan on having thousands of good rides ahead for the two of you. I think that both of you will truly enjoy your car when it is completed. I know that it's hard to keep out of the garage but when you have time let us know how things are going. Keep smiling and have a great time.

Bob

I sure will Bob,

I sent you my e-mail, address and phone number. Call anytime.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back