Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Thinking ahead . . .

Spanky

Staff member
NTBA 2024 Events

Hi All,
This is our event schedule for the 2024 season. The hotels are ready for reservations for Nationals, Bowling Green and Elkhart. They will be posted on the website in the next few days. The other events hotels will post when there confirmed.

New Zealand Nationals
Hastings
February 1-4

NTBA Nationals in Branson, Missouri
May 19-25

Bowling Green Regional Fun Run
Bowling Green, Kentucky
June 27-29

Clubs Kansas City/ Missouri location TBD
September 5-7

Elkhart, Indiana
September 12-14

Artesia, New Mexico
September 19-21

Bare Bones Tucson Fun Run
Tucson, Arizona
November 9-10

Those of you that notice the three in September are three weeks in a row. First, that’s how they fell with the schedules of the hosts, and second, there is quite a distance between them that folks will probably just attend the ones in their region. However, some will attend more than one.
We hope to see you at an event, as always it will be a fun time!

Bruce DeAngelis
NTBA President

NTBA 2024 Events

Hi All,
This is our event schedule for the 2024 season. The hotels are ready for reservations for Nationals, Bowling Green and Elkhart. They will be posted on the website in the next few days. The other events hotels will post when there confirmed.

New Zealand Nationals
Hastings
February 1-4

May 19-25

Bowling Green, Kentucky
June 27-29

September 5-7

Elkhart, Indiana
September 12-14

Artesia, New Mexico
September 19-21

Tucson, Arizona
November 9-10

Those of you that notice the three in September are three weeks in a row. First, that’s how they fell with the schedules of the hosts, and second, there is quite a distance between them that folks will probably just attend the ones in their region. However, some will attend more than one.

Bruce DeAngelis
NTBA President
Thanks for this Spanky.

NTBA 2024 Events

Hi All,

New Zealand Nationals
Hastings
February 1-4

May 19-25

Bowling Green, Kentucky
June 27-29

September 5-7

Elkhart, Indiana
September 12-14

Artesia, New Mexico
September 19-21

Tucson, Arizona
November 9-10

Bruce DeAngelis
NTBA President
Good Morning, As You know I am new here. Green as grass and trying to learn how to navigate Your neat site. I was going to ask when and where the T- Bucket Nationals were held this year. But I just found it. Respectfully, I have a Question, approx. how many T- Buckets will be in attendance at Branson. And can I take my 32 coupe over to Branson > but not take it into the event. Keep it away from everyone but to have something to drive in Branson since I don't have a T - Bucket yet. Thank You Moderators.

Welcome to the Nationals.........There will be somewhere around 100 Buckets in May at the Branson. Now you not having a T Bucket is not a reason not to come on down, The car you have can not inter the Nationals but we can not stop you from following the buckets, please stay in the back of the cruising. If you want to attend all the meetings and buy tickets or other things, in other words if you want to participate in the nationals you will need to join the NTBA if you havent already, 40 bucks for membership packet.

Welcome to the Nationals.........There will be somewhere around 100 Buckets in May at the Branson. Now you not having a T Bucket is not a reason not to come on down, The car you have can not inter the Nationals but we can not stop you from following the buckets, please stay in the back of the cruising. If you want to attend all the meetings and buy tickets or other things, in other words if you want to participate in the nationals you will need to join the NTBA if you havent already, 40 bucks for membership packet.
Lincolnu T: I probably won't bring the Coupe. I intend on putting it up for sale fairly soon. I have never been to Branson. I always wanted to go there. So I will make plans accordingly. I am just learning how to navigate Your site. Where do You go to join NTBA. I just found Your site yesterday. I thought I joined. I did make a Donate to Your organization yesterday. Secondly, approx. how many T's will be in Bowling Green, Ky in June. My Brothers and I go there quite often. Thank You for Your input.

Well you will have to join the NTBA (klick on the yellow gear on the main page and follow the instructions) at www.nationaltbucketalliance.com for Branson that website/club is not the same as this fourm and it will get you into the Nats car or not..........there are always empty seats that will let you cruise with them and they will enjpy doing it.....At the Blwoing Green Fun Run you don't have to be a member to go to that one for sure, there will be about 20 to 30 buckets. That bunch will also let you ride in an empty seat....

Thanks for joining the NTBA, I look forward to meeting you in Branson in May......You will soon get a membership packet from me for the NTBA.......enjoy......

Hey Spartacus - I have sent you a private message regarding the Carolina T's.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back