Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

TO ALL MEMBERS

PotvinGuy

Staff member
SATURDAY, APRIL 23: TO ALL MEMBERS

Posting is the only way I have to reach the members, so I’m putting this on every forum this morning. Please read and think and act.

Ron Pope, the present admin and owner of the site, wants out. He wants $2000 to sell the site. Otherwise he kills it. If 20 members give $100 each I can buy the site and keep it running. Please email me directly at dr.kerrysmith@gmail.com if you want to help keep the site going. So far I have 8 members who have stepped up. We need $1200 more or the site dies. If $100 is too much for you then $50 will help. Several members have even offered to give more if needed, but we should all pitch in.

But no one will pay until we have commitments to cover the $2000. If and when that happens I will explain the procedure (I'll set up a new PayPal acct just for tbucketeer money).

NTBA charges member dues. Nonmembers can't view or post. I think this is the way to go. Many "guests" visit our site and pay nothing. Many members don’t contribute either. And our present "donations" aren't charity; the site has monthly expenses! If I'm the next admin we will change to a dues structure. I like the idea of a recurring monthly payment of $5 from your PayPal or credit card so members don't have to "renew" or do anything, and I won’t have to bug anyone.

I don't see any options. If Ron doesn't get the $2000 the site dies. And if the site isn't worth $5/month to you then I'm wasting my time. I love our site and I hope you do too. Please email me today dr.kerrysmith@gmail.com.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back