Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

trailers

bobby6319

I am getting ready to build a trailer to pull behind my bucket lets see some pics of what you guys are pulling.Thanks

Hers's Mine. Its a motocycle pull along by piggybacker.

Gary

Five years ago I drew up plans for a tear-drop luggage trailer to pull behind my T, but I never have followed through to build it!! I have actually had the torsion axle and the 2x2 steel frame in my shop for four years!! :rolleyes: Maybe I'll get to it this winter.

TplusTeardrop.jpg

plansnap75.jpg

BTW, I have fully dimensioned detail plans if anyone is interested.

Five years ago I drew up plans for a tear-drop luggage trailer to pull behind my T, but I never have followed through to build it!! I have actually had the torsion axle and the 2x2 steel frame in my shop for four years!! :rolleyes: Maybe I'll get to it this winter.

TplusTeardrop.jpg

plansnap75.jpg

I would be VERY interested in your plans.

TplusTeardrop.jpg

plansnap75.jpg

is this just for hauiling or is going to be a camper

Is this just for hauiling or is going to be a camper
Well, I debated whether to make it big enough for a camper and decided that the likelihood I would use it as a camper was pretty slim. For me, roughing it is staying in a Motel 6! So I made it long enough to sleep in in an emergency, although I can't imagine what that would be. Maybe too much bench-racing in the parking lot at the Nats and I can't make it back to the room or something. :hoist: I figure if I ever get it built, and if I do in fact use it, I'll just throw a sleeping bag in there just in case.

A few years ago I got bored one winter and built the trailer below out of a few "spare parts" to tow behind my Northstar powered IMSA Fiero. I love this concept of building a trailer that looks like the tow vehicle, but haven't exactly figured out how to do that with the T bucket yet ;) .

Russ

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 74
A few years ago I got bored one winter and built the trailer below out of a few "spare parts" to tow behind my Northstar powered IMSA Fiero. I love this concept of building a trailer that looks like the tow vehicle, but haven't exactly figured out how to do that with the T bucket yet ;) .

Russ
A guy i know or new has a T bucket trailer and the bed top pulls back to serve as a table top and the interior is for chairs,sleeping bags,cooking stuff pretty neat rig.Its small like the Spirit mineature bucket

A guy i know or new has a T bucket trailer and the bed top pulls back to serve as a table top and the interior is for chairs,sleeping bags,cooking stuff pretty neat rig.Its small like the Spirit mineature bucket

any pictures?? that sounds really kewl.

Russ

Well, I debated whether to make it big enough for a camper and decided that the likelihood I would use it as a camper was pretty slim. For me, roughing it is staying in a Motel 6! So I made it long enough to sleep in in an emergency, although I can't imagine what that would be. Maybe too much bench-racing in the parking lot at the Nats and I can't make it back to the room or something. :hoist: I figure if I ever get it built, and if I do in fact use it, I'll just throw a sleeping bag in there just in case.

Great Lee, your trailer idea looks great

TplusTeardrop.jpg

plansnap75.jpg

Thats what I want to build also, a fullsize camping version. I have the rolling frame sitting next to the house.

TplusTeardrop.jpg

plansnap75.jpg

Looks interesting Lee. How much arm twisting would it take for you to post the plans here? Also, how would you hitch the "wagon" up to the T? And speaking of wagons, how about front and rear axles to relieve tongue weight and have the front axle pivot like a Little Red Wagon. In fact, make a large scale Little Red Wagon (or are they Radio Flyers?) complete with pop up roof suitable for camping?

Just thinking, John

Looks interesting Lee. How much arm twisting would it take for you to post the plans here? Also, how would you hitch the "wagon" up to the T? And speaking of wagons, how about front and rear axles to relieve tongue weight and have the front axle pivot like a Little Red Wagon. In fact, make a large scale Little Red Wagon (or are they Radio Flyers?) complete with pop up roof suitable for camping?

Just thinking, John
Try www.teardrops.net. Alot of really neat people and help on there. Just like on here.

How much arm twisting would it take for you to post the plans here? Also, how would you hitch the "wagon" up to the T? John
Give me a little while to clean up the drawings to fit in this space, and I'll get them posted.

As to how I'm going hitch the wagon, I haven't got that quite figured out. I have a couple of ideas, but I want to consult with GAB on how best to attach the hitch to the T without messing things up. I want the hitch to be removable and I don't want any tabs or brackets left after it's removed.

Give me a little while to clean up the drawings to fit in this space, and I'll get them posted.

As to how I'm going hitch the wagon, I haven't got that quite figured out. I have a couple of ideas, but I want to consult with GAB on how best to attach the hitch to the T without messing things up. I want the hitch to be removable and I don't want any tabs or brackets left after it's removed.
Lee, Check with Delaware Bill. I think he is the one that has a slick hidden hitch on his ride.

Sorry, didn't realize that the photo was not there.
This is a piggybacker trailer for a motorcycle.
I painted it to match the car,
Gary

Attachments

• IMG_0510-11.jpg
    IMG_0510-11.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 68
This one was made to detach easily and get hidden in your motel room. Trailer hitches just don't fit the performance image of Buckets in my opinion.

scan0002-1.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back