Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Turkey run

smokeyco75

Is anyone planning on going to the Turkey run in Daytona tomorrow? My son and I will be there by 10:00. Looking forward to seeing all the cars and checking out the swap meet for bucket stuff!

Sorry Smokey, I didn't see your post in time. I was there Saturday in my roadster. My son and his wife were in my coupe. Both cars were parked with the Derelicts CC in the club parking area behind the swap meet...

Yeah I didn't see your post until later also. I went on Saturday. Found some good deals. Master cylinder & pedal assy.-$80, 10 circuit fuse panel-$70, 2-15 x 10 weld draglites with good tires
for $100. I thought they were good deals. Now I just have to get busy!

Would have loved to went but maybe next year I'll drive my T to it. There is a car show down in Moultrie Ga end of January first of march. Ron came to the one a few weeks ago and brought me my body and saved me a lot of $$. I saw you posted you may be getting one from him after the first of the year and he may come to the next one and save you some $$ too! I went on Sunday and it was dead and a lot of stuff gone already but you can usually find good deals on the first day. I'll post a link so you can check it out. I'll definitely be going to scrounge up some stuff and it's not too awfully far from Your side of sunny FL.

http://www.moultrieswapmeet.com

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back