Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Videos the Nationals

TubT

Here are three videos of the NTBA Nationals in Colorado Springs. The first is the departure of the 65 cars to Cripple Creek. The second is the cruise to Cripple Creek, and in Cripple Creek. The third is driving across the Royal Gorge Bridge.

My link

My link

My link

Awesome! Thanks!
Well.. except for the bridge crossing. I can work in a space where a big guy can't and not have it bother me. But heights??? NO!
As for the other two I looked through them quickly and decided that will take them to work in my classroom and put them on the big screen. They deserve that.
They will be watched over and over. SOOOoo many sights to see!
Way cool.

Cool videos thanks the bucket in the first vieo at 2 minutes was really channeled.

Awesome! Thanks!
Well.. except for the bridge crossing. I can work in a space where a big guy can't and not have it bother me. But heights??? NO!

For what it's worth, you can't see the height of the bridge in the video. In fact, there's no real indication that it's higher than a low-water crossing.

For what it's worth, you can't see the height of the bridge in the video. In fact, there's no real indication that it's higher than a low-water crossing.

But I would know. Oh yes.... I would know.
I never mentioned that I hate bridges too. And that one was SOOoooo long.

As a very tough guy I know would say, "I never even checked.. I just changed my pants".

I was amazed at how many people didn't get out of the way.
I guess they think that if they got hit they could sue. Well.. IF they survive.

Or was that T that quiet that they couldn't hear it coming? ;)

Anyway... those videos are amazing. You can watch them over and over and keep seeing new stuff.

I don't know if this is possible but in the first one could somebody edit this with names of who owns bucts as they pull out then we could connect names with some buckets? Just an idea.

Cripple Creek is a really cool place. I didn't know you could drive across the Royal Gorge. I had to walk 2 years ago.

Here are three videos of the NTBA Nationals in Colorado Springs. The first is the departure of the 65 cars to Cripple Creek. The second is the cruise to Cripple Creek, and in Cripple Creek. The third is driving across the Royal Gorge Bridge.

My link

My link

My link

Very cool. Just great seeing sooo many Ts in one place. Thank you for VTs. Its a bit like Navarna for me.
Gerry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back