Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

We lost a buckethead . . .

Spanky

Staff member
Bob Barram's daughter posted on fb today: "T-Bucket nation lost a great one today. We are all heart-broken but we know he is now up in heaven riding in his dream T Bucket with his dad. God bless Bob. Dad. We love you."
Here's a few pics, several from his last cruise with Rick "IndyCars" Miller:

Bob Barram.jpg Texoma7.jpg Texoma10.jpg Texoma11.jpg Texoma5.jpg

Thanks Spanky !!!

Bob Barram a Army Veteran past away around 7 pm tonight August 29. 2021

He had gone to Atlanta Georgia to see his dad that was sick. His dad passed away about
two days ago and then Bob got too sick to return home. His Daughter Rosey Barram-Campbell
was able to make it to Atlanta before he died. That was surely a blessing for her piece of mind.

Rosey has requested of the TBucket family that anyone in the north Dallas TX area please be part
of his recession, that she new he would like that. It should be somewhere in the middle of next
week or maybe later. She thought it would take about 4 days before his body was back in Texas.

Please send a PM if you want me to contact you with the latest info or I will send you my contact
info. What ever works best for you !

I'm beginning to question my memory, is this in Austin at the Lonerstar Roundup ???

The two pics above ?

RIP Bob.............................Indycars if you look down that line of cars you will see my Yelot (7th) and that is in Waco 2018...

RIP

The date for the service have been set for September 9th, 2021.

Memorial services are set for 10am at the

Lebanon Baptist Church.
9404 Lebanon Rd
Frisco, TX 75035

Light refreshments will be served after the services and then leave for the cemetery.

Dallas- Fort Worth National Cemetery
2000 Mountain Creek Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75211

Please plan to attend if you can find the time. It would be nice to have more than
myself driving their TBucket.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back