Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Web Mistress?

fletcherson

Hmmm, seems things have changed a bit on this site. What, who, is a “web mistress”? Also, what happened to our data? I haven’t visited the site for a while, but when I logged on it showed three messages. When I opened them, or tried to, there were none, no new ones, no old ones, nothing. Down to two sponsors also... sad to see or think the site is fading. Sorry for my absence, if by chance I was missed at all, not that I expected to be. I have had a run of health issues personally and with family so the toys haven’t been priority. Happy Independence Day! Or at least the memory of what it once meant.

Great to hear from you, fletcherson! Been wondering where you went. A few months ago Ron (RPM) finally decided that the cost of maintaining the site was too much, so he announced he would shut it down, or sell it. After some discussion and efforts by Potvin Guy to raise funds to buy Ron out, our "web mistress" Jan, who also manages the site for the NTBA, stepped in to take on the Tbucketeer forum. I don't know details of any missing data, but I am sure if you PM Jan she will answer your questions. Again, welcome back!

Also, what happened to our data? I haven’t visited the site for a while, but when I logged on it showed three messages. When I opened them, or tried to, there were none, no new ones, no old ones, nothing.
Welcome back, but sorry to hear about your health issues. There should be no missing data, as I have not deleted anything like that. All your membership history should still be intact.

Down to two sponsors also... sad to see or think the site is fading.
As for sponsors, not sure what happened before I took over, but we are hoping to find some new ones to help with things here.
Any other questions, please feel free to message me.

Thank you, we will look into them and see if they would be interested in advertising with us.
Is this the E.W. MOSS one https://mossmotors.com ?

Cwmoss supplies parts for 1928 - 48 fords. Model T'S stop @ 1927. Cwmoss may have a division that supplies parts for model T'S. What about Hemming Motor News ?

Hi Jan , here's a list for you : Modeltford.com (langs model t parts) , snjparts.com , gaslightauto.com , fordbarn.com , fordmodelt.net , snydersantiqueauto.com & t-parts.com. Hope this helps.

Hi Jan , here's a list for you : Modeltford.com (langs model t parts) , snjparts.com , gaslightauto.com , fordbarn.com , fordmodelt.net , snydersantiqueauto.com & t-parts.com. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, that helps a lot.
Now to make the time to contact them all! :)
Let's help this site thrive!!!

i have 2 more : Classicindustries.com and Eastwood.Also metrommp.com

Thank you, I'm thinking that will keep us busy for quite a while trying to contact all of them. :geek:

Great to hear from you, fletcherson! Been wondering where you went. A few months ago Ron (RPM) finally decided that the cost of maintaining the site was too much, so he announced he would shut it down, or sell it. After some discussion and efforts by Potvin Guy to raise funds to buy Ron out, our "web mistress" Jan, who also manages the site for the NTBA, stepped in to take on the Tbucketeer forum. I don't know details of any missing data, but I am sure if you PM Jan she will answer your questions. Again, welcome back!
Hmmm, interesting. As I recall one of our past sponsors, which I won’t name, wanted or offered to run this site. I’m not into advertising or web site stuff, so I have no real idea about the related finance details. Like everything else, it’s likely the driving force. The missing data is not a issue, just something that caught my eye as I logged in. Hats off to Potvin and whoever else rescued the site! Hello Webmistress!

Hmmm, interesting. As I recall one of our past sponsors, which I won’t name, wanted or offered to run this site. I’m not into advertising or web site stuff, so I have no real idea about the related finance details. Like everything else, it’s likely the driving force. The missing data is not a issue, just something that caught my eye as I logged in. Hats off to Potvin and whoever else rescued the site! Hello Webmistress!

Hello Fletcherson,
Happy to meet you :geek:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back