Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

What kind of Mirrors

rooster57

Post some pics of what type of mirrors you guys are using. stick on clamp on give me an idea or 3.

Thanks you old poot thats damn neighborly of ya.

lets see if this works, pardon the mess that they are today, as I put these on over 22 years ago, they looked real great when they were new, all shinny and Black, I just cut the part off that went into the end of the handle bars for a Bike...

quick pic of Ted's mirror...

l_55e761722f1f4d3abfd9d8c345186d29.jpg

Thanks Ted thats using the ole nogin. Use what u got . I have looked at several bike mirrors. My problem is the only 2 bolt holes i have are where the stantion is bolted on .Engine 24355 has some i might trade a my spa for them.

rooster57 said:
Thanks Ted thats using the ole nogin. Use what u got . I have looked at several bike mirrors. My problem is the only 2 bolt holes i have are where the stantion is bolted on .Engine 24355 has some i might trade a my spa for them.

Finally found something that rooster would trade the portable spa for...:)

I bought my mirrors from Steve Moal Coachbuilders in Oakland. He built a car for Tim Allen several years ago that appeared on the cover of Streetrodder. I saw the article and had to have the mirrors. They are pricey, about $120 each, but they are sharp. I drilled a hole in each post, tapped it and screwed the arms in to mount the mirrors. - Moal Coachbuilders - Moal Mirrors -

I have the Slant back posts but my mirror will work on the shorty one to.sorry for the winter dirt.
Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

IM000674.jpg

IM000673.jpg

My car has a '26 - '27 style cowl with the same year type posts that are laid back 20 degrees. I used the stock mirrors that my son took off his Harley when it was new. It made for a very clean and simple mounting that works very well with NO vibration in the reflection.

IMG_3092.jpg

Jim

modified kuryakyn zombie motorcycle mirrors. The mirror is only 3" so I bought a 3" stick on convex mirror (blind spot) and stuck it over the flat mirror to be able to see more out of it

HPIM2221.jpg

HPIM2224.jpg

Very cool thanks for the responce guys that gave me several ideas.

Rick,

Does your mirror clamp on or screw into the post?

Bruce

Track T-4 said:
Rick,

Does your mirror clamp on or screw into the post?

Bruce
I got those from total and they screw into the posts.I guess there motorcycle mirrors they have a 5/16-18 thread.I was surprised that the fit so tight and in the right direction.They were $39.95 a harley mirror should fit also as it was stated by i think EX-JUNK.They also sell the ones with the blinker lights built in.but there a tad pricey at $129.95 Each.

ARKANSAS REAR VIEW MIRROR

Very adjustable. Can be quickly removed to pick bugs out of your tooth. Many other uses. Cheap!
C-Clamp not included.

ArkansasRearViewMirror.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back