Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

What rotors will fit early ford spindle?

kev23t

I am going to be running early ford spindles on my bucket. I see most of the rotors are 11" for these. Is there any smaller that will work on them like the smaller ones for use with the chevy spindles? I just prefer the look of the ford spindle over the chevy but like the look of the smaller rotor.

I am going to be running early ford spindles on my bucket. I see most of the rotors are 11" for these. Is there any smaller that will work on them like the smaller ones for use with the chevy spindles? I just prefer the look of the ford spindle over the chevy but like the look of the smaller rotor.

Well I think you have the option of the 11 gm rotors using a disc brake conversion there are 2 versions both using the 11 rotor, but one using the big calipers and the other the smaller metric calipers, then there is the wilwood kit that uses smaller parts.

**EDIT**

How early are the spindles? Are they the Model A spindles? or the late early 37-48 spindles? As far as I know there are no kits for the early early spindles.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back