Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Where are they now?

one finger john

Where is our friend TFeverFred? And ever since T-Odd was made a moderator he has dropped off the face of the Earth. Too much excitement here ? I see over at the NTBA site his car is at Spirit being driven around a lake by a single woman ??? And Todd says he aint gonna paint it ??? Uh What's happening fellas ? As a side note to T-Odd, a while back there were some shots of your car with what appear to be Model A wheels, painted yellow, Looked good. Could you post some additional shots here and explain how the wheels fit over the front disc brakes and who makes them. Maybe how much they were. Thanks.

John

Fred, give us a post and let us know how you been.

I'm here daily several times in fact. BUT this is the busy time of year for our department and I have a customer on hold just to reply to this...

Trying to find a pic of the red wires might be a little difficult right now - I have over 15,000 to go through.

Be right back...

Where is our friend TFeverFred? And ever since T-Odd was made a moderator he has dropped off the face of the Earth. Too much excitement here ? I see over at the NTBA site his car is at Spirit being driven around a lake by a single woman ??? And Todd says he aint gonna paint it ??? Uh What's happening fellas ? As a side note to T-Odd, a while back there were some shots of your car with what appear to be Model A wheels, painted yellow, Looked good. Could you post some additional shots here and explain how the wheels fit over the front disc brakes and who makes them. Maybe how much they were. Thanks.

John

Fred, give us a post and let us know how you been.
I think Todd Is playing the field. Lots of girlfrinds all over the place.

286185838_946924ae3b.jpg

286184896_ab89679a6d.jpg

286190211_d99baf2866.jpg

These wires are kinda like the old Tru Spokes or maybe Buick wires, they were John Deer Yellow when they were mounted on Tub-T's bucket, I painted them Massey Ferguson Red.

Ran them for about 100 miles, couldn't keep air in one of the 15x10 back rims and they haven't been on the car since.

Still haven't found a tube for that BFG 285/70R15 size tire.

Here are three more I found that were taken a few days later.

307854635_990d8132c4_z.jpg

307854625_1db7acda0c_z.jpg

307853767_dc42c8c5cd_z.jpg

In all fairness, I was aware Todd was already stretched pretty thin when he agreed to come on board as a moderator. I don't have many rules for the moderators on my sites, but the first rule is that Life ALWAYS comes ahead of the forums. No exceptions allowed. He is in and out of here on a regular basis, even if he's not been posting much.

As for Fred, he's not been around since 10 August. I miss seeing him around too, but maybe Life has been keeping him busy. A buddy of mine recently disappeared from some sites I used to always see him using. It turns out his son needed a computer and online access for his job and couldn't afford a computer, my my buddy gave his computer to his son. Things happen.

Teh InterWebz has an ebb and flow. People will be very active and then realize they've been spending too much time online, so they ease up. After a time, they realize they've not been checking in and will return. Then something changes with jobs or significant others and they get pulled away again. I've watched it happen to online sites for 30 years and I don't reckon it will change at any time in the near future.

I'm here daily several times in fact. BUT this is the busy time of year for our department and I have a customer on hold just to reply to this...

Trying to find a pic of the red wires might be a little difficult right now - I have over 15,000 to go through.

Be right back...

I wondered why you put me on hold.

Ran them for about 100 miles, couldn't keep air in one of the 15x10 back rims and they haven't been on the car since.
Todd, it would take a bit of time to clean and prep the wheel, but we ran our drag tires without tubes and would run a healthy bead of silicone where the wheel halves joined. You would have a lot of silicone involved, but it would likely eliminate ~most~ of the leaks. Probably not all, but it should seal up most of them.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back