Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Where is everybody.......

lincolnuT

It sure is quiet here these days...…..I am getting ready for the Arizona Fun Run this week what are you doing?.....

Hello!!………….

My t in garage with a cover on it ,Iowa doesn't have many good days for t riding. If we get a good day it not much work to get out. I had a flutter in my motor and not running good. It had fuse burn out to the choke and carb needed some adjustment and some vac. Hoses replaced. Wow does it run good now.

I'm cleaning up the T-buckets for Sierra Vista.

I bought three complete 200-4R transmission and about another 200 lbs in individual components. A
machine shop/trans shop was closing since the owner was nearly 80 yo and in bad health, so I bought
everything they had associated with the 200-4R. Right now I'm in the process of cleaning, dipping in
ATF and bagging for storage.

What you see below is only about a 1/3 of what I have.

FP01_ExtraPartsDraining_00885.jpg
FP01_ExtraPartsDraining_00887.jpg

I bought three complete 200-4R transmission and about another 200 lbs in individual components. A
machine shop/trans shop was closing since the owner was nearly 80 yo and in bad health, so I bought
everything they had associated with the 200-4R. Right now I'm in the process of cleaning, dipping in
ATF and bagging for storage.

What you see below is only about a 1/3 of what I have.

View attachment 15484
View attachment 15485
Score!

It’s rained all fall in Ohio... hell, it’s rained all darned year. Crappy year. The only toy I got out this year was the bike, and that was for rolling thunder on Memorial Day. Oh yea, the mowers. Glad to put them away.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back