Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Who else is guilty?

AZCOWBO

As I am preparing to drive the "Billet-T" downtown for breakfast with the rest of the local car gys, for the first time, I am killing time updating and viewing my photo album. It is just 6:15AM here and after Tues. morning, my neighbors threatened to slash my tires, if I fired it up before 7AM again, ever!!

Anyway, my wife came into the computer room with my coffee and said, "Do you realized you have more photos of your toys on the computer, than you do your grandkids?" BUSTED and GUILTY!!

Anyone Else??

yeap me too busted
LOL

Not guilty.

I have hundreds of piccies of this little girl on my computer. When she's around, I don't even think about a garage, much less what is sitting in it.

07120901.jpg

She is a beauty, all right! I am up to 15 grandkids and three great-grandkids. You should try keeping up with birthdays. Thank goodness for wives!

I'm guilty, but in my defense:
The oldest of my grandchildren are the 6 year old twins.
The oldest of my children is 30.
I married their mother 35 years ago.
I built my bucket 41 years ago.
So any reasonable person can see that it's not a matter of favorites, I've just had more time to take pictures of the bucket.

Right?

It is easier to take pictures of our projects, they don't need to smile for the camera. And if you chop off part of the project, it don't ridicule you later for it.:razz:

Oh, and if you photoshop on a different body, your project don't get mad.:eek:

I am still ahead of them, but finally got it right and been married 20yrs. You know that old saying, "Practice makes Perfect" or was it, "Perfect practice makes perfect", because I was certainly practicing incorrectly, the first few times."

My wife finally saw my office after I'd worked here three years. She only saw pictures of my ex's on the walls and desk. Ex - cars that is. No pictures of her or the kids, but if you try to take a picture of anybody - you just get them pissed off at you. What do you do.:welcome:

That reminds me of a funny story. Well, I thought it was funny. Our corporate group went through a lean manufacturing course. Everything has a place, a label etc... The picture on my desk someone put a sticker,,, Verle's present wife"" she did not find the humer! They are very hard to understand:rolleyes::welcome::cool:

AZCOWBO said:
Anyway, my wife came into the computer room with my coffee and said, "Do you realized you have more photos of your toys on the computer, than you do your grandkids?" BUSTED and GUILTY!!

Anyone Else??

Guilty, but I've had the car longer. :welcome:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back