Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

who makes the best kit?

Kevin72

I have looking at spirtit and Total performance. Who makes the best kit? I know speedway is now with total. If anyone has any opionions on either one I would appreciate the feedback. Also if you have one of the kits with a pic of your car that would be great. Thanks!!

There are several threads on this subject. Try doing a search using "best kit" or "kit recommendation" to see what you come up with.

Well it is real simple, if you are looking at Spirit and Total. It has to be Spirit, since Total is out of business as of Jan of this year. But seriousley you can't beat a complete kit from Bob and Josh at Spirit. Yes I have a chassis and the other chassis parts, but I don't do glass and have no intentions of doing glass. I highly reccomend Spirit.

I think Ron is being modest his kit looks like a very good option for someone on a budget who wants to build as he can. Good job Ron. Ron have you looked at the 32 highboy frames do you have any idea if you are considering building them in the future.

Ron - A few questions

- Do you have a link to the chassis on your site, as I could not find it there.
- Can you make a chassis for a Jag rear end?
- On another site, I asked it you could make some car dollies, and we could add our own casters. (I never saw an answer there.)

Mark

rbsWELDER said:
Ron - A few questions

- Do you have a link to the chassis on your site, as I could not find it there.
- Can you make a chassis for a Jag rear end?
- On another site, I asked it you could make some car dollies, and we could add our own casters. (I never saw an answer there.)

Mark

There is the same pic on our site that i posted here earlier today.

Yes we can do a Jag rear end.

Sorry I missed the other post. Yes we could make some car dollies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back