Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Whose Body

sdeblanc

I have a T Bucket that was built in Florida in 1993. I am trying to deterimine what company made the body. I tried to upload a photo, but all my photos are more than 500k. The trunk bed has a 24 inch interior. Does anyone know of a T Bucket manufacturer of 24 inch trunks? Thanks, Steve

I have a T Bucket that was built in Florida in 1993. I am trying to deterimine what company made the body. I tried to upload a photo, but all my photos are more than 500k. The trunk bed has a 24 inch interior. Does anyone know of a T Bucket manufacturer of 24 inch trunks? Thanks, Steve
Upload your photo to PHOTOBUCKET then embed the link in your message here ... works great. Saw your T at Sachse yesterday.

To resize photos, download and install Irfanview. www.irfanvu.com. A small, elegant program, but very powerful. Open your photo with Irfanview, click IMAGE, RESIZE/RESAMPLE, resize it to 640x480. Save it as a new name. Voila.

To resize photos, download and install Irfanview. www.irfanvu.com. A small, elegant program, but very powerful. Open your photo with Irfanview, click IMAGE, RESIZE/RESAMPLE, resize it to 640x480. Save it as a new name. Voila.

Or if you are using wind 7 see my post about resizing pictures using the snip tool

Old Schools pics Really nice bucket
012.jpg

008.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back