Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

why do spirit bodies look a little different?

kev23t

I have looking through alot of t bucket pics and the spirit bodies look a little different than the others. I can't fiqure out what it is, maybe the lip around the top of the sides? They just look a little plain or to smooth or something. I know they are high quality.

I have looking through alot of t bucket pics and the spirit bodies look a little different than the others. I can't fiqure out what it is, maybe the lip around the top of the sides? They just look a little plain or to smooth or something. I know they are high quality.
WELL I WENT TO THEIR SITE AND LOOKED AT THEIR BODIES, IT COULD BE THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE A REAL WIDE TOP BODY FLANGE, THAT IN ITSELF DOES MAKE IT LOOK DIFFERENT... IF I WERE TO BUY ONE FOR MYSELF FROM SPIRIT, I WOULD GET THE 23 OR 15 IF THEY MAKE THEM AND A BED SEPARATELY, SO AS TO BE ABLE TO MOUNT IT JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE...(UP-DOWN-SLANT?) AND DO THE FLOORS CLOSE TO THE LAST THING IN YOUR BUILD... :laugh:

One thing is they did away with the body lines on the cowl.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back