Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Widened T bodies? Who makes em?

Sumfuncomet

I have a Ron Pope Motorsports rat rod style A frame, is there anybody who makes a widened Model T body that I could use on this frame? I was planning on using an A body but they are so difficult to find in even halfway decent shape in the Northeast. I was pursuing a Modified style build so I would still like that look. Has anybody used the Wintec 27 lakester body?

I have a Ron Pope Motorsports rat rod style A frame, is there anybody who makes a widened Model T body that I could use on this frame? I was planning on using an A body but they are so difficult to find in even halfway decent shape in the Northeast. I was pursuing a Modified style build so I would still like that look. Has anybody used the Wintec 27 lakester body?
Class Glass & Performance makes a 27 roadster that is 3" wider than stock(32" at the cowl).
Believe they are in Maryland too.

Hi Guild.

if I gought the t body, is your st. or road legal for a semi-trailer , I have some trucker friends. I also have a custom built frame I started about 5-6 yrs ago.

I built a s/s front axle for it. Iv'e got lots of parts for the t bucket. My plan was to build a alum. body. the shop Iwork at built off shore power boats up to 55' all alum. 77 miles per hr. But I don't have the energy for it now , if you come back on that. many thanks.

I'd love to find a widened 27' lakester style body. This big ol butt needs all the room it can get. LOL

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back