Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

wiley here

wiley

Been reading as a guest for a couple days. Lots of good info here. I thought I would register. Just turned 30 this year and I have always loved the t buckets. I plan on trying to start a build in the next little bit.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome do you have any ideas of what you are looking to start with a lot of options out there.

Welcome Wiley, I wanted to build a T for 30 years before I started. Lots of good info on this Forum.

Welcome wiley :welcome: where ya at?

Welcome to the forum Wiley but be warned this place can be very addictive LOL.

i would like to build the 23t. fiber glass body, old rat rod style, flat black and little chome. i like the beer keg as fuel can, I see lots for sale, is it cheaper to buy or to build. I have lots of odd parts laying around. was also thinking of an old tractor grill, just love the way those look. I got an old v8 flathead laying around, rearends and such. just lots of years of farming equipment. nothing has to match thats the beauty of it.

Flat heads are cool but a pain to rebuild if have been sitting.Depending on where you live buying could be a better option.

wiley said:
Been reading as a guest for a couple days. Lots of good info here. I thought I would register. Just turned 30 this year and I have always loved the t buckets. I plan on trying to start a build in the next little bit.

Thanks for having me.
Ok here we go again go back to the page you signed in on and say where your from that wat way we can determine if sending you some parts we dont need is worth shipping or buy from someone else.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back