Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Willys build. Amazing sheet metal work

MMC757

I've been following this Willys resto-mod for a couple of years now and this guys artistry with steel is incredible. I've never seen anyone do this kind of work before.
I'll link to the first page of the thread which started ten years ago, but things have really started moving quickly on the body work in the last couple of years, that's where it gets really good.
I wish I could spend a winter in Australia apprenticing with this guy.
Amazing Willys restomod

I should also mention the meticulous and creative craftsmanship on the mechanicals and electricals too. This is a real first-rate build at every turn. He doesn't compromise to overcome problems, he eliminates the problems.

I love a Willy’s coup. Was in the considering one when I bought the bucket. Thinking I made the wrong choice but the 427 tipped the scales... plus it was local and less cash.

Sorry, Every time I try to post it a different way it triggers that response...

Try pasting this into your browser and letting the search engine figure it out:

nagca.com/threads/grand-willys-project.43454/

Last edited:
GAH! My apologies...Skynet is taking over and not letting me make my own choices here :mad: It keeps auto-filling a link even when I don't want one.

Okay, I figured out he's keeping his own website too...
Try here

That's some good stuff right there.

The universal oil and fuel s-bend hoses are a great tip.

hoses.jpeg

G'Day Guys,
The following URL is for the thread on this car on OzRodders.com. The guy is very unassuming, and his workmanship is exemplary, have followed his build for quite a while now.
Regards,
Ozrodders.com • Login

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back