Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wilwood master cylinders

PowerGlide

Has anyone used the small Wilwood master cylinders on a T? If you did, how did they work? I am thinking of using the dual master cylinder floor mount Wilwood pedal assembly from Speedway.

I emailed Wilwood and told them what I planned and they gave me tips on what m/c pistons to use so I need to know if this is going to work on the street before I spend the $.

(I've got a mickey mouse setup now that needs to go... the Wilwood setup will simplify the whole deal.) :confused:

I thought about using a wilwood double mc on my track t. Ordered it. I was surprised at the size. I made measurements but until I saw it... I sent it back because it took up too much precious room. Make sure you have enough room before you buy one if you do. As for operation, I've never heard anything bad about them. Hope that helps.

I bought the smaller Wilwood but I thought I need the outlets on the frame side at the time so I bought the larger aluminum one. It seems to be working fine.

Randall

Buildup016.jpg

PowerGlide said:
Has anyone used the small Wilwood master cylinders on a T? If you did, how did they work? I am thinking of using the dual master cylinder floor mount Wilwood pedal assembly from Speedway.

I emailed Wilwood and told them what I planned and they gave me tips on what m/c pistons to use so I need to know if this is going to work on the street before I spend the $.

(I've got a mickey mouse setup now that needs to go... the Wilwood setup will simplify the whole deal.) :confused:
are you talking about the floor mount with the master on the peddle? like this kit?
950-340-1289K.jpg

i was thinking of running this my self!

Yeah, it's similar. The unit I'm thinking about has 2 charcoal colored square m/c's with a vertical floor mount pedal...also has a balance bar.

I have some space on the floor but I'll go on the Wilwood site and get the measurement to make sure.

Tbucit said:
I bought the smaller Wilwood but I thought I need the outlets on the frame side at the time so I bought the larger aluminum one. It seems to be working fine.

Randall

Buildup016.jpg

Not to hi-jack this thread, but that looks too good to go under a car! WOW!

I like the idea of the wilwood setup! in my car I could mount it on top of the frame and the peddle should be in the same place the current one is in I have done some rough measureing and was thinking of running the remote resovar i currently have an S10 master thats mounted to the side of the frame but it hangs just slightly below and has been getting banged up being so low its a bit $$ but i think in the long run it will be worth it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back