Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

windshield kit ?????

Maybe B.C. at Spirit or Ted Brown formally from C.C.R. will share with us where they get there windshields and if they can get special orders.I'd be interested to see where Ted got theres.

You know that it has been soooo long since I bought a Windshield, I totally forgot who or where I used to buy them. I do remember that they cost $15 a set, plain, and it cost me $8 each for the glass, round top frames, if you are going to put a top on your ride, and leave it on, then a square top will be fine, otherwise, I love the round top frame.. and I really love them at the same angle as the firewall, no slanted late model glass for this T guy... I want my T to look like an early T Rod, my tail lights are almost too strange for me also, but easy to see and install... I will check to see who can make those frames, as I think they are waaaaay over priced, myself... How about You???

Subscribed
popcorn.gif

The web site says $159.95 , But I'm not sure if thats what I paid. I ordered other items and didn't ask @ the price. It was one of those "Got to have it" parts. Call them. They also have plain ones.

rb61069 said:
The web site says $159.95 , But I'm not sure if thats what I paid. I ordered other items and didn't ask @ the price. It was one of those "Got to have it" parts. Call them. They also have plain ones.
The most expensive people around was Total and theres were $134.00 chrome.Plain $85.50 Thats alot of money but when ya gotta have it ya gotta have it.

Sorry i just looked at Spirit and theres are $150.00 so i guess you did good.Now hurry up and geter done

CCR has frames that are 40 1/8 wide. They also show on their website custom heights and widths availble. Some people have added or taken away fiberglass on the body to fit frames that are available

dovehunter79 said:
I will buy it if you want to get rid of it that bad... what do you want for it including shipping charges? Also, that is the mounts too? Thanks

Don't need anything for it just do not want it broke. Do not have the posts as I used them for the new windshield. I am in Northampton PA. Shipping????

Rick said:
You are screwed i asked Brian about this 2 years ago and he told me both are the same side because the Chinese manufacturers dies broke and nobody else is going to make them.Speedway shows a hinge for sale you might want to call them and ask the tech guys about the ones they sell.Sorry about the bad news.
Thanks. Did a bit tinkering and got them to work and not look too bad.

WMG said:
Thanks. Did a bit tinkering and got them to work and not look too bad.
Thats great glad you could use them.from what he told me they were either both lefts or rights.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back