Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

WINDSHIELD

s19243h

I bought a used wind shield and frame the glass i want to replace were do you guys get youre windshields made i want real safty glass

Dose the $75 include installation? If so that close to what it is around here.

Ron

I have a two piece windshield in my T-Bucket (20" tall). I found a family owned business that did it for $105 installed for both pieces. The franchise shops wanted from $150 to $225.

My 1/4" grey tinted safety glass two piece windshield cost $60.00 installed.

Guess I got ripped off...I paid $100. I could only find one guy in town willing to cut me custom glass for my '27. I did need it pretty fast though. It looked pretty good, then I noticed that a crack formed in the lower corner during the winter. :)

I'm just driving it this year the way it is and will get it replaced this winter (I'll do the install again). I guess I can find a better deal and better shop now that I'm not in a rush.

Most glass shops are getting grand theft money these days, in the old days it was $7.50 cut and installed if you wanted, for each piece... But those days are gone.... darnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

Ted. in the "old days" bread was a nickel and gas was .39c a gallon. :) Where the heck you been lately? we missed you :hi:

Russ

Ted. in the "old days" bread was a nickel and gas was .39c a gallon. :) Where the heck you been lately? we missed you :hi:

Russ
Went to AZ. to visit my Son for a couple of weeks, great time, like to go back for a couple of Months, bring all my equipment and tools, maybe build a new T while there and teach my Son the trade... Always good to be back, better computer access.. hehe :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back