Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wintec body

akitagandy

I was looking at the Wintec ad at the top of the page wondering how much you would have to stretch a body to run 2 bucket seats and a rear seat, I like the way that looks,open all the way back

Pssssttt... Hey! Over here.

:rofl: I have it on very good authority you should contact Jim at Wintec about the tub body. Give him a call and he will be able to provide you the details.
I second that! there is a buzz on the streets...
I

I was looking at the Wintec ad at the top of the page wondering how much you would have to stretch a body to run 2 bucket seats and a rear seat, I like the way that looks,open all the way back
Check out my new posting "coming soon" we are finishing up the new floor mold and will be doing the body mold next. Should have bodies available by March 1. I will keep you posted. -Jim
Wintec Fabrication

I looked over the Wintec site and found the '27 Lakester body. That, I like. Then after staring at the home page at the red T graphic for a minute, I realized it was a tub... I haven't had any caffine yet this morning. I'll be looking forward to seeing this body in March or so. Although, being in Colorado, shipping from the east coast would be prohibitive for me.

Check thier show schedual ...sometimes they will be close enough to pick-up there.

Ron

I looked over the Wintec site and found the '27 Lakester body. That, I like. Then after staring at the home page at the red T graphic for a minute, I realized it was a tub... I haven't had any caffine yet this morning. I'll be looking forward to seeing this body in March or so. Although, being in Colorado, shipping from the east coast would be prohibitive for me.
We negotiate with the freight companies to get the freight costs down as best we can. Since we are not in the shipping business, we pass those savings on to the customer. If you give us a call, we would love to get a price quote together for you. It may be far less than you think.- Jim Wintec Fabrication 203/294-1339

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back