Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Winter cruising . . .

Spanky

Staff member
I am blessed to live in a relatively temperate zone as far a winter goes. So, when the temperature in St. Louis climbs to 50 or above, and the sun is shining, I'm on the road with my T-bucket. Took it out yesterday and today :)):D:geek:) and I like to think this keeps everything lubricated and limbered up. Plus, my little Chevy engine likes the cold air, and performance is snappy!

Me to Spanky. I am going to look at my new headlights 8n the dark tonight. I hope?

Don't tell that to ExJunk, anything below his age in temperature and it --T-- stays home.

Today it's going to be a beautiful 42 degrees here. Still a bit too cold for me. The first year I had my bucket on the road I had it out at least once every month of the year. They don't do too well in the snow. No more of that. I'm too old and it gets too cold!

Brand new member here.. I'm thankful I live in Central Florida... It's a nice 70 at the moment..

Welcome aboard, that's a pret' nice "yella T" you got there . . . . why not introduce yourself in the Introductions section and tell us about yourself and your baby.

Ahhhh, I see you did just that, welcome again.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back