Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

winter drive

cworld03

put warm clothes on and went for a drive

[ame="[media=youtube]xkX8XuabPVQ[/media]"]YouTube - t bucket /cobra on fort lauderdale beach fla[/ame]

That was mean, my buckets out in a cold garage buried under a car cover and the garage is surrounded by over a foot of snow. I haven't actually driven or even seen my car since last November and now I think I'm going to cry :rofl:

Telman2 said:
That was mean, my buckets out in a cold garage buried under a car cover and the garage is surrounded by over a foot of snow. I haven't actually driven or even seen my car since last November and now I think I'm going to cry :rofl:

I had to turn off my air conditioner to hear that motor. Sorry.;):rofl:

its cold at 70-75 degrees, are you serious?!:rofl: It was 65 degrees yesterday and every other car was a motorcycle... people were wearing flip-flops and tank tops.

If you look carefully at 49 seconds that guy said you was number 1 and then waved you off cause he was jealous. The only chrome he had was his rear bumper.

Sorry guys, was just trying to have a little fun, car has'nt been on the road in awhile and just got the camera for christmas.guy in front is a friend of mine/the first 20 sec of video does'nt show up but the sound does?:confused:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back