Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wire wheels

fordsbyjay

To put on wire wheels do you need a whole new front axle or just the spindle? I am talking about spindle mount wire wheels.

To put on wire wheels do you need a whole new front axle or just the spindle? I am talking about spindle mount wire wheels.
The wire wheel or for that matter, any spindle mount wheel mounts just like a regular disc brake hub. Inner & outter bearings, washer, castle nut, and cotter pin. Radir, Dayton, and Hallcrafts will all fit Chevy, Ford & T/P (Ford & T/P use the same bearings) spindles.
-Jim (Wintec Fabrication)

The wire wheel or for that matter, any spindle mount wheel mounts just like a regular disc brake hub. Inner & outter bearings, washer, castle nut, and cotter pin. Radir, Dayton, and Hallcrafts will all fit Chevy, Ford & T/P (Ford & T/P use the same bearings) spindles.
-Jim (Wintec Fabrication)
Don't forget Dayton makes a great 16" spindle mount wire wheel for T Buckets.

im looking those spindles type, do you have the speedway part number??
thank you!!!
not on Speedways website or catalog. You may have to e-mail a guy named Tor Pontillo at Dayton in order to expedite thru Speedway. Thats who I dealt with. Don't forget the special machined inner bearing if you're running Chevy spindles! (not the "Speedway" Chevy spindles).The whole deal should be around $1400.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back