Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

You guys in Florida alright?

choppinczech

From what I'm hearing in the news, it sounds like a dire situation.

From what I'm hearing in the news, it sounds like a dire situation.
I'll be able to tell you better how we're doing in about 24 hours. So far only off and on showers with virtually no wind with a little sun breaking through occasionally. I'm located inland about twenty plus miles as the crow flies from Cape Canaveral.

Jim

Keep safe guys.

Miami is just a bit rainy and windy. Nothing major at all. I hope it isn't too bad for you guys farther north.

EX JUNK that is not the safest of places, so tie everything down and be safe. I should be OK here in Ocala, will let you know after storm passes.
Earle

As of 1:40 PM 10/07 all is well where we are, had winds of 40+ mph, some rain but no damage and so far we have not lost power. Have about 2 more hours of wind and rain before the end.

Nothing but 20-30 mph winds and an occasional shower here in Estero, south of Ft Myers.

We have absolutely no damage to our house or property. There were wind speeds up into the lower 40mph range and quite a bit of rain but other than that all is OK.

Jim

We got hit pretty hard up here in Jacksonville. A lot of damage, especially the beaches area and a little south like St.Augustine and Villano. Luckily I had no damage as I live in the
western part of the county. We did lose power for 2 days. As of this morning still about 25,000 with no power

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back