Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

you heard it here first....

Track-T

next years nationals are in.......
Colorado springs :D

Thats cool do they have the dates yet ??

3rd.week in june...

Yahoo!!!! Finally! Something in MY back yard for a change! :yay::D:toast:

The last BIG show I when to was last Thanks Giving for the "Rocky Mountain Rod and Custom Car Show" at the National Western Complex. It's an all indoor show, so some pretty high-end stuff will show up.

I'm going to guess that show has 600 cars in it? I'm not too good at guessing. There where no tbuckets in the whole show last year. None, zilch, nada. Maybe the price to get your car in is too high. Who knows.

Anywho, should be fun in the Springs for 2010!

David

Seee Yallllllllllll Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:D:D:D

Al, high water is a possibility in Sammamish, WA. I think I will be there even if a pig flies backwards. Tell Cecil to get her done, the count down is running.

Track-T said:
you heard it here first....

next years nationals are in.......
Colorado springs :D

I heard it at that other T bucket site first :toast:

Mike said:
But Al, can't you tell us how you really feel? ;)

You're forgetting about Google, Bing, Ask and all the others. :D

Sorry Mike... been waiting for 5 years for one to come my way... It's not so much for the runs, which I'm sure will be a blast, but I really want to meet face to face so many of the great people involved with this cars... T-Odd is on the top of my list... he's owed me a beer for 4 years now! :D

Gee Al, four years. I would think that beer would be a little flat by now. Maybe T-odd will get you a new one. :D

Al, I drank that beer when you didn't show up for it... and then drank another, and another, and another.

...and the Apple Pie Moonshine's almost gone.

OH YEAH, forgot to say that I will NOT be attending the NATS in Colorado because it's too far and I just want to complain ... LOL, who am I kidding?

OF COURSE I'LL BE THERE!

With or without a car, if the creek don't rise and the good Lord's willing.

T-Odd, Don't forget your horn...

AHH you fella's get all the fun, no such thing as a T-Bucket run over here.
I think I'm going to move.
Somewhere in Scottsdale Arizona or around Seattle should do just fine:lol:

It only takes one person to get one started. There seems to be quite a few on this site alone.

AussieT said:
AHH you fella's get all the fun, no such thing as a T-Bucket run over here.
I think I'm going to move.
Somewhere in Scottsdale Arizona or around Seattle should do just fine:lol:

Sounds like ya need to start an Aussie Mini Nats!

Scottsdale and Seattle... Perfect! Summers in Seattle, rest of the year in Scottsdale... perfect plan!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back